Selling your house is an exciting time! You’re packing up your items, figuring out moving logistics, and imagining how you’ll decorate your new home.
Unfortunately though, one of the less exciting pieces involved with selling your home is all the paperwork involved. By the end of the home selling process, you can feel as if you’ve demolished a whole forest just to make enough paper for your transaction.
Even though the necessary paperwork can vary from state to state, below are a couple of the documents to sell a house that you’ll need regardless of the state you’re in.
Before You List Your House
Before you list your home in Arkansas, you’ll need to provide paperwork to prove that your home is in good standing and that your home is going to be listed for an acceptable amount.
Some of these documents can include:
- Comparative Market Analysis – Is your home being listed for a price similar to other houses in the area?
- Appraisal Sheet – If someone has come in to evaluate your home, should it be listed for more or less than other houses in the area?
- Listing Agreement – Do you agree with what the house has been appraised for and plan to list it for that amount?
When Your House Is on the Market
After your house is on the market, you might need to add some additional documents to put potential buyers at ease.
- Pre Inspection Report – This will show potential buyers that your home is free of major issues or that there are some slight, but manageable, issues that need to be fixed.
- Mandatory Disclosures – This will include issues such as water damage or foundational issues.
When a Buyer Makes an Offer
Once you’ve found a buyer who’s interested enough in your home to make an offer, you’ll want to check their finances.
- Purchase Offer and Counter Offer – You don’t have to accept the buyer’s first offer. You can negotiate for more money if you want.
- Final Purchase Agreement – Once you and the buyer come to an agreement, you’ll have a final sales document.
Although selling your home can seem difficult, these are the main documents you’ll need to sell a house in Arkansas. If you need more help determining the paperwork you need, contact 365 Property Buyers. We’ll help you sell your house fast! (501)369-0365
Cities in Arkansas where We Buy Houses
|Alexander – We Buy Houses Alexander|
|Austin – We Buy Houses Austin|
|Beebe – We Buy Houses Beebe|
|Bella Vista – We Buy Houses Bella Vista|
|Benton – We Buy Houses Benton|
|Bryant – We Buy Houses Bryant|
|Cabot – We Buy Houses Cabot|
|Conway – We Buy Houses Conway|
|Fayetteville – We Buy Houses Fayetteville|
|Fort Smtih – We Buy Houses Fort Smith|
|Hot Springs – We Buy Houses Hot Springs|
|Jacksonville – We Buy Houses Jacksonville|
|Jonesboro – We Buy Houses Jonesboro|
|Little Rock – We Buy Houses Little Rock|
|Maumelle – We Buy Houses Maumelle|
|North Little Rock – We Buy Houses North Little Rock|
|Paragould – We Buy Houses Paragould|
|Pine Bluff – We Buy Houses Pine Bluff|
|Rogers – We Buy Houses Rogers|
|Russellville – We Buy Houses Russellville|
|Searcy – We Buy Houses Searcy|
|Sherwood – We Buy Houses Sherwood|
|Springdale – We Buy Houses Springdale|
|Texarkana – We Buy Houses Texarkana|
|Van Buren – We Buy Houses Van Buren|
|West Memphis – We Buy Houses West Memphis|